ImerCare® Talc range
- For softness and good cohesion in pressed and loose powders
- For a creamy, smooth feel and pleasant powdery texture in face creams
- For softness and anti-chafing in body powders
- For good cohesion in pressed and loose powders
- For good spreadability in liquid foundations
- For a cool, dry feel in deodorants
- For a creamy lather, improved shelf life and soft silky feel in bar soaps
- ImerCare® Pharma 5T, 10T and 00T talcs for applications requiring compliance with USA and European pharmacopoeia talc monographs
- Certificates available upon request
All our cosmetic products are natural, highly pure, chemically inert and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
ImerCare® T talc grades for cosmetics are also Cosmos approved – certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
In the pursuit of healthy white teeth, Imerys has found that toothpaste that combines kaolin and delicately engineered perlite provides highly effective dental care and meets consumers’ preference for natural ingredients.
The mineral perlite is an effective replacement for microbeads in scrubs and shower gels – not only for its exfoliating performance, but for reducing plastic pollution in oceans.