We thank you for your visit to www.imerys.com. The website www.imerys.com is owned by Imerys, a "Société Anonyme" with a capital of €169,881,910, having its registered office at 43 quai de Grenelle - 75015 Paris - France and registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 562 008 151.
Phone number: +33 1 49 55 63 00.
Publication Director: Claire Garnier, Group Communications VP.
Our website is hosted on the servers located in Europe of Amazon Web Services Inc.
PO Box 81226, Seattle, WA 981808-1226 – USA.
Access to the www.imerys.com website and the use of its contents are subject to the following conditions. The act of accessing the site and navigating within it constitutes an acceptance of said conditions without reserve.
The www.imerys.com web site is not an e-commerce site. Nothing on this website should be construed as constituting an offer, or the solicitation of any offer, to buy, sell or invest in any quoted or unquoted securities issued by Imerys or its subsidiaries. All products, processes and programs presented on the website www.imerys.com are not necessarily available in all countries. Consequently, the user of this website agrees to exercise his own responsibility when using this information.
The information contained on the www.imerys.com website is given by Imerys for informational purposes only. Imerys is bound only by a best-endeavors obligation concerning the information it makes available to visitors to its website www.imerys.com.
While every effort has been made to ensure the reliability of the information contained on this website, Imerys accordingly accepts no liability for any errors, omissions or outcomes that may result from using this information. In particular, hypertext links on our site may lead users to information contained on other servers, over which Imerys has no control.
Stock market data in the "Imerys Share" section is provided by West Company and its data suppliers. Imerys cannot be held responsible for inaccurate, delayed or interrupted data with regard to the stock price quoted on its website.
SITE TECHNICAL OPERATION- NO WARRANTY
The website www.imerys.com is normally accessible 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. In case of circumstances outside Imerys' control, difficulties associated with information systems, difficulties associated with telecommunications networks, other technical issues, or for maintenance - this list is not exhaustive - Imerys may decide to suspend or interrupt access to all or part of the site. The website can be modified without prior notice.
The user expressly acknowledges having the necessary skills and means to access and use the www.imerys.com website. The user acknowledges having checked that the computer configuration he/she uses is free from viruses and is in perfect operating condition.
Imerys may in no way be held liable for any direct, indirect or special damages resulting from the use of the www.imerys.com website or other sites it links and in particular for any financial loss, loss of sales, loss of programs or data in the user’s information system.
SPECIAL NOTICE FOR AMERICAN USERS OF THE WWW.IMERYS.COM WEBSITE
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (C.O.P.P.A.) of 1998 provides safeguards to protect children who use the internet by regulating the online collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. According to this Act, "(...) if you operate a general audience web site and have actual knowledge that you are collecting personal information from children, you must comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (C.O.P.P.A.)."
Imerys does not intend to collect any Personal Identification Information from children under the age of 13. However, if children under the age of 13 provide Personal Identification Information to Imerys, their parents or legal guardian should request that we delete this information from our files by sending us an email email@example.com. We will use all reasonable efforts to delete children's information from our files.
Further information about the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 may be found on the Federal Trade Commission's website (www.ftc.gov).
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The general structure and software, texts, images, sounds, graphics, databases and more generally, all other elements contained in the www.imerys.com website are the property of Imerys and are protected by the French Intellectual Property Code. Any representation and/or total or partial reproduction of the www.imerys.com website by whatever means, without the prior express authorization of Imerys is prohibited and constitutes an offense under article L335-2 and seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
- The trademarks, logos, patterns, drawings, that appears on the www.imerys.com website are the property of Imerys or a third party that Imerys has obtained the right to use such trademarks, logos, patterns, drawings. Any use, total or partial reproduction of these trademarks, logos, patterns, drawings is prohibited in compliance with article L713-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code unless a prior and express consent given by Imerys or the third party owner of such trademarks, logos, patterns, drawings.
- The user is also prohibited from introducing data by whatever means to www.imerys.com website that would modify or be likely to modify the content or appearance of the data, the presentation, organization or the works featured www.imerys.com website.
- The user is informed that Imerys collects data regarding the user of the www.imerys.com website using the contact form on the website and via browser’s cookies. These data allow Imerys to respond to the user's requests, to have a better assessment of the users’ needs and send via email marketing communication (for example, invitation for special events you subscribed in) Imerys uses all means to ensure and secure the confidentiality of the personal data collected on the website. The user has the right of access to information concerning him/her and may have it updated or amended. If he/she wishes to rectify or erase certain data, he/she can write to Imerys, 43 quai de Grenelle, 75015 Paris (France) or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The user of the www.imerys.com website is bound to respect the provisions of the French law dated January 6, 1978 concerning computer processing and individual rights, which violation is liable to criminal sanctions. The user shall not collect any personal data or use them to undermine one's reputation or privacy.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The content and use of the website is governed by French law to the exclusion of the rules applicable to the conflicts of laws. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with content and use of the website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Paris (France).
Istock, Gettyimage and Imerys ImageMine photo library.
For more information, contact the webmaster at the following address: email@example.com