ImerCare Diatomite Range
Functional benefits for cosmetics and deodorants
We offer a wide portfolio of 100% natural diatomaceous earth grades for cosmetics markets. Due to its micro-porous structure, the ImerCare D range offers ultra-high absorbency and mattifying power for make-up and deodorant applications.
- For sebum and impurities absorption in anti-imperfections creams and oily skin creams
- For matting hair styling waxes
- Fast drying time in face mask
- Tailor cream to powder cosmetics dry time and sensorial feel
- For superior sweat absorption and odor control in antiperspirants and deodorants
- For matting hair styling agents
- For an excellent matte effect in lipsticks
All our cosmetic products are natural, high quality, chemically inert and offer good skin tolerance. They are not treated with chemicals during processing. These attributes enable them to be used in cosmetic products that comply with cosmetic directive regulation (EC) n° 1223/2009.
ImerCare D grades are also Cosmos certified – certificates of origin and additional documentation are available upon request.
In the pursuit of healthy white teeth, Imerys has found that toothpaste that combines kaolin and delicately engineered perlite provides highly effective dental care and meets consumers’ preference for natural ingredients.
The mineral perlite is an effective replacement for microbeads in scrubs and shower gels – not only for its exfoliating performance, but for reducing plastic pollution in oceans.