Sr. Executive - Logistics
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionSr. Executive - Logistics
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
General and Task Management
- Strategically plans and manages logistics, transportation and customer services.
- Directs, optimizes and coordinates full order cycle.
- Keeps track of quality, quantity, stock levels, lead times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Meets cost, productivity, accuracy and timely targets.
- Maintains metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Selects suppliers and monitors service against performance criteria.
- Recommends & reviews impact of logistics changes, such as routing, product volumes and report results to others.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives, identify inefficiencies, and cost optimization opportunities.
- Plans, manages and evaluates logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies (domestic transportation).
- Creates and implements best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance.
- Delivers solution to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Ensures the integrity of inventory accuracy and manage stock movements with the help of direct reports.
- Interpret trends, analyze, and review data. Provide meaningful logistics data to others in the organization to aid customer service and cost improvements. .
- Communicates and collaborates across the organization to meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Ensures that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of staff and visitors.
Financial Budget and Control
- Hold responsibility for departmental budget.
- Reviews environmental audits for logistics activities to ensure processes are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Education and Experience requirements:
- A Bachelor/Master degree (Purchase/Logistics/Operations/Supply chain / Any similar stream).
- Minimum 3-5yrs experience in the same field.
Knowledge, skills, abilities and other characteristics:
- Communication & Influential skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowing Local language is added advantage
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Good knowledge in Sales Tax Act/Road Transport Rules/Way bill/Transit bills/MS-Office/ACCPAC.
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.