Business Analyst - Pulp, Packaging & Plastics, Adhesives/Sealants, Rubber and Paints/Coatings (PARP) market sub-segments
The world’s leading supplier of mineral-based specialty solutions for industry with 14,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries, and €4.3 billion in revenue in 2022.
The PositionBusiness Analyst - Pulp, Packaging & Plastics, Adhesives/Sealants, Rubber and Paints/Coatings (PARP) market sub-segments
Support and sales, marketing, and S&T team to provide real-time, historical, and predictive sales performance, and to partner and engage in commercial reporting needs.
- Analyze profitability and pricing through comprehensive product and logistic P&Ls
- Support pricing campaign (price tracker construction, price implementation in ERP and debit/credit note management etc.)
- Drive forecast and budgeting exercise
- Provide ad hoc analysis based on the available data on a wide 'control tower' scope
- Run analysis for sales management (rebate schemes, price negotiations, commission...)
- Run analysis for cluster marketing (price range, cluster strategy, NPD business case)
- Analyze client / product profitability
- Produce Sales KPIs – Sales: volume / price / mix analysis, Order book, Book to Bill, standard gross margin etc..
- Support CIP bonus (commercial incentives plan) set up and calculations
- Site & product rationalization, optimization, and market case studies
- Manage CRM initiatives as key user to further the team’s strategic customer-centric objectives
- Support IT system implementation and change management with cross functional team
Competencies & Experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional understanding of commercial KPI and revenue and profitability drivers
- Financial planning & analysis skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, and also able to work independently towards existing goals and defining/pushing new ones.
- Result and solution oriented, strategic thinking, interpersonal skills, ability to propose solutions
- Advocate for data integrity
- Manage, manipulate, and organize large & complex data sets, and basic understanding of databases
Ideal background/ experience
- Previous experience in controlling, FPA, other analytical roles
- Strategy experience and an experience as commercial controlling or similar position would be added advantage.
- Full proficiency with Excel. Knowledge of BI tools, Google Workspace (Google sheets, Slides, Drive, Data studio) is a plus.
- English : full professional proficiency
- Minimum 3 years of experience
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.