Imerys’ next Annual General Meeting will be held on Thursday April 25, 2013 at 11:00 am at Pavillon Dauphine (Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny - 75116 Paris - France).
To see the results of resolutions' votes of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of April 25, 2013:
- Ordinary part, click here.
- Extraordinary part, click here.
How to attend the Shareholders' General Meeting?
Regardless the number of Imerys shares held, any shareholder may attend the Meeting in person, be represented, vote by mail or Internet.
Whichever option you choose, you must use the Form made for that purpose and that you can download here.
- If your shares are registered shares, the Form will also be enclosed with the notice of meeting that will be sent to you shortly by courier by CACEIS Corporate Trust.
- If you hold bearer shares, you can ask this Form by simple letter to CACEIS Corporate Trust - Service Assemblées (General Meeting Department) (14 rue Rouget de Lisle – 92862 Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 09 - France). In order to be taken into account, your request must be sent so that the services of CACEIS Corporate Trust receive it at the latest on April 22, 2013.
What are the formalities to be made beforehand to evidence your quality as shareholder in order to participate in the Meeting?
The right to participate in the Shareholders’ General Meeting is subject to the record of your shares at the latest on April 22, 2013, at 0:00 a.m - Paris time (i.e. the “record date”).
- If your shares are registered shares, they are automatically recorded and you have nothing to do.
- If your shares are bearer shares, you may ask for your usual financial intermediary (bank, financial institution, broker) that manages your account to deliver a certificate of participation that gives evidence of the recording of your shares in a bearer security account.
1/ You wish to attend the Shareholders' General Meeting personally
You shall obtain beforehand an admission card. To do so, please check box A on the Form mentioned above, then send it to CACEIS Corporate Trust as indicated below. You will receive your admission card a few days before the Meeting.
2/ If you wish to vote by mail or be represented at the Meeting.
Please check box B on the Form as well as the appropriate box corresponding to your choice among the three following options:
- vote by mail, by checking box 1, as well as the boxes of the resolutions on which you wish to vote against, if any;
- give proxy to the Chairman of the Meeting, by checking box 2;
- give proxy to another shareholder your spouse or any other person of your choice, by checking box 3; please enter the name and address of the person you wish to designate.
In any case, the duly completed, signed and dated Form (as mentioned in points 1 and 2 above) shall be returned to CACEIS Corporate Trust – Service Assemblées (General Meeting Department - 14 rue Rouget de Lisle – 92862 Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 09) which must receive it at the latest on April 22, 2013.
If you hold bearer shares, you must, beforehand, send the Form to your financial intermediary who will send it back directly to CACEIS Corporate Trust along with the certificate of participation.
We remind you that the Form must not be sent back directly to Imerys.
Moreover and in accordance with the law, you may also designate (and as the case maybe, revoke) your proxy by way of electronic means. To do so, you must send a copy of the Form, duly completed and signed, by e-mail to email@example.com, on April 22, 2013 at the latest. If your shares are bearer shares, the certificate of participation mentioned above must be necessarily attached to the Form. Please note that the person you will have designated shall come to the Meeting with a copy of the Form duly completed and signed, his/her identity card and a copy of yours. The revocation, if any, of such proxy shall be made in the same conditions of his/her designation: by letter sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, on April 22, 2013 at the latest.
3/ You can also vote via Internet by accessing to CACEIS Corporate Trust website.
This secure website dedicated to prior voting will be open from Friday, April 5, 2013 to 3:00 p.m. (Paris time) on Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
- if your shares are registered shares, you must sign in on the CACEIS Corporate Trust website using the login and password provided to you by letter by CACEIS Corporate Trust and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- if your shares are bearer shares, you must follow the instructions given on the screen on the CACEIS Corporate Trust website in order to make your certificate of participation request. This request will be passed on to your financial intermediary which will have to return this certificate to CACEIS Corporate Trust. On reception of the certificate of participation, CACEIS Corporate Trust will send you an e-mail containing the login and password needed to your connection to the site. You will then be able to vote.
Important: Any shareholder who has voted by mail or internet, given a proxy or requested an admission card, will not be able to choose another way to vote in the Meeting; nevertheless, any shareholder who has voted by mail or internet, or given a proxy will be able to attend the Meeting, without taking part to the vote.
Transfer of your shares
In accordance with article R. 225-85 of the French Code of Commerce, any shareholder who has carried out one of the above formalities may nevertheless transfer all or part of his or her shares. However, if the disposal takes place before the third business day prior to the Meeting, i.e. April 22, 2013, 00:00 a.m (Paris time), the Company shall, as the case may be, invalidate or amend accordingly the mail vote, the proxy, the admission card or the certificate of participation. For that purpose, the authorized financial intermediary shall notify the Company or CACEIS Corporate Trust of the transfer and provide the necessary information. However, no disposal or any other transaction made after the 3rd business day prior to the Meeting - 00:00 a.m (Paris time), shall be notified by the financial intermediary or taken into consideration by the Company.
Documents made available to shareholders
All preliminary information and documents concerning the Shareholders' General Meeting are available, in accordance with the legal and regulatory conditions, at Imerys headquarters, on its corporate website and from CACEIS Corporate Trust.
To view these documents, please click here.
For all additional questions:
- CACEIS Corporate Trust
14, rue Rouget de Lisle
92862 Issy-les-Moulineaux Cedex 9 - France
Tel.: 33 (0) 1 57 78 34 44
Fax: 33 (0) 1 49 08 05 80
- Contact Imerys individual shareholders
Imerys Financial Communication
154, rue de l'Université
F-75007 Paris - France
Contact: Kim Nguyen Meunier
Tel.: +33 (0) 1 49 55 66 55
Fax: +33 (0)1 49 55 63 98
Open between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday (calls are redirected to voicemail outside opening hours).