Shareholders' General Meeting
The annual Shareholders' General Meeting of Imerys will be held on Wednesday May 3, 2017 at 11 a.m. at Shangri-La Hôtel Paris, 10 avenue d'Iéna, 75116 Paris (France).
Regardless the number of Imerys shares held, any shareholder may attend the Meeting in person, be represented, vote by mail or Internet.
Whichever option you choose, you must use the Form made for that purpose, you can download here.(available soon)
- If your shares are registered shares, the Form will also be enclosed with the notice of meeting that will be sent to you shortly by courier by CACEIS Corporate Trust.
- If you hold bearer shares, you can ask this Form by simple letter to CACEIS Corporate Trust - Service Assemblées (General Meeting Department) (14 rue Rouget de Lisle – 92862 Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 09 - France).
What are the formalities to be made beforehand to evidence your quality as shareholder in order to participate in the Meeting?
Requirements for participating in the Shareholders’ General Meeting
The right to participate in the Shareholders’ General Meeting is subject to the record of your shares at the latest on April 28, 2017, at 0:00 a.m - Paris time (i.e. the “record date”).
- If your shares are registered shares, they are automatically recorded and you have nothing to do; recording of your shares in the Company's registers is sufficient.
- If your shares are bearer shares, you may ask for your usual financial intermediary (bank, financial institution, broker) that manages your account to deliver a certificate of participation that gives evidence of the recording of your shares in a bearer security account.
1/ You wish to attend the Shareholders' General Meeting personally
You wish to attend the Meeting
You shall obtain beforehand an admission card. To do so, please check box A on the Form mentioned above, then send it to CACEIS Corporate Trust as indicated below. You will receive your admission card a few days before the Meeting.
2/ If you wish to vote by mail or be represented at the Meeting.
You wish to vote by mail or to be represented at the Meeting
Please check box B on the Form as well as the appropriate box corresponding to your choice among the three following options:
- vote by mail, by checking box 1, as well as the boxes of the resolutions on which you wish to vote against, if any;
- give proxy to the Chairman of the Meeting, by checking box 2;
- give proxy to another shareholder your spouse or any other person of your choice, by checking box 3; please enter the name and address of the person you wish to designate.
return of the Form
In any case, the Form shall reach CACEIS CT on April 30, 2017 at the latest to be taken into account. CACEIS CT details are as follows:
CACEIS CT (Crédit Agricole Caisse d'Épargne Investor Services Corporate Trust) – Service Assemblées - 14 rue Rouget de Lisle, 92862 Issy Les Moulineaux Cedex 09 (France).
Please do not send the Form directly to Imerys.
3/ You can also vote via Internet by accessing to CACEIS Corporate Trust website.
You wish to vote via Internet
You may also take part in the vote before the Meeting via Internet, by accessing CACEIS CT website, OLIS-Actionnaire, via www.nomi.olisnet.com
- If your shares are registered shares:
you must sign in on the website using the login mentioned on the Form and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- If your shares are bearer shares:
you must request a certificate of participation to your financial intermediary mentioning "vote by Internet". Your financial intermediary will have to return this certificate to CACEIS CT (with the mention "vote by Internet" and your e-mail address). Upon reception of the certificate of participation, CACEIS CT will send you an e-mail with the login needed to your connection to the site. You will then be able to vote.
This secure website dedicated to prior voting to the Shareholders’ General Meeting will be open from April 12, 2017 to 3:00 p.m. (Paris time) on May 2, 2017, the day before the Meeting.
|Any shareholder who has voted by mail or Internet, given a proxy or requested an admission card, will not be able to choose another way to vote in the Meeting; nevertheless, any shareholder who has voted by mail or Internet, or given a proxy, will be able to attend the Meeting, without taking part in the vote.|
Transfer of your shares
In accordance with article R. 225-85 of the French Code of Commerce, any shareholder who has carried out one of the above formalities may nevertheless transfer all or part of his or her shares. However, if the disposal takes place before the second business day prior to the Meeting, i.e. April 28, 2017, 00:00 a.m (Paris time), the Company shall, as the case may be, invalidate or amend accordingly the mail vote, the proxy, the admission card or the certificate of participation. For that purpose, the authorized financial intermediary shall notify the Company or CACEIS CT of the transfer and provide the necessary information. However, no disposal or any other transaction made after April 28, 2017 00:00 a.m (Paris time), shall be notified by the financial intermediary or taken into consideration by the Company.